are a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization devoted to voter
registration and participation in democracy. We were created in 2004 by
a group of artists, music industry professionals and fans, all
determined to make sure the live music community is well-represented at
- What is HeadCount?
- Who runs HeadCount?
- What has HeadCount done so far?
- What are HeadCount’s plans for this year?
- Why do "Midterms Matter"?
- Why mix music and politics?
- What happens to my registration form once I fill it out?
- What does the future hold for HeadCount?
- Board of Directors